2016 Block-It List
This list helps me to go out and do more on Block Island. I will share just how I am able to complete these lofty goals (or how I fail trying). Wish me luck!
- Eat Cake By the Ocean because the song makes it sound so fun.
- Explore Block after the sun goes down
- Get myself on a sailboat
- Fly above Block
- Work “odd jobs”. Martini Night is a good place to start.
- Polo party in Newport
- Be a gracious host for all those who visit me on Block (and make sure everyone signs the guest book)
- Find an orb!
- Play more sports: tennis, yoga, soccer
- Win the Triathlon? Cause if you ain’t first you’re last
- Win trivia night at Club Soda
- Have one “tech-free” day a month
- Ride a horse
- Eat at bars alone (my mom gave me this one)
- Sunrise hike followed by Old Post Bagels
- Meet other bloggers and blog about it!
- Intsagram a photo and hit 100 likes!
- Have another drink.
- Have an Eat, Pray, Love day.
- Volunteer on Block!